– A fully insured, creative professional photographer (that would be me!)
– The very strong likelihood that I will get slightly over excited about your wedding and want to chat about flowers, room decoration
– A really fun person to hang out with on your wedding day (me again!)
– My guidance and support throughout your wedding planning process. That might mean we meet once to thrash out the final details or it might mean we exchange
– After the wedding – careful editing of each individual final image to ensure consistency and complete loveliness.
– A slideshow of your wedding highlights.
– A beautiful online gallery of your images with all your edited high-resolution images from your big day. You can download your images from the gallery, share it with friends and family or order prints online.
PRICES FOR WEEKEND AND BANK HOLIDAY WEDDINGS
FULL DAY COVERAGE
You want to make sure nothing is missed and I’m there to tell your story from beginning to end? This is the package for you.
Up to 10 hours coverage from getting ready in the morning right through to dancing.
HALF DAY COVERAGE
This is the perfect coverage if you’re having a later ceremony, a shorter day or if you’re not fussed about prep or evening pictures
Up to 5 hours coverage to capture the most important bits of the day.
WE WANT IT ALL
If you want the full shebang this one’s for you. It’s everything you get in my full day coverage plus…
- A pre-wed shoot
- A second photographer
- A 10 inch 20 page album and two 6 x6 inch parent albums
- A £50 print credit for your online album.
GETTING MARRIED MONDAY – FRIDAY (I LOVE A MIDWEEK WEDDING) OR WITHIN THE NEXT SIX MONTHS? PLEASE GET IN TOUCH FOR INFO ON MY MIDWEEK/SHORT NOTICE DISCOUNTS.
I CAN ALSO OFFER SHORTER COVERAGE FOR MIDWEEK OR LAST MINUTE WEDDINGS. PLEASE FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW AND I’LL BE IN TOUCH.
You might decide that a straight up digital package is perfect but if you want to add some extras to your booking then I offer a few different options.
A PRE-WED SHOOT
A lot of my couples feel a bit nervous about being in front of the camera. If that’s you – don’t panic. I’m a dab-hand at photographing awkward folk. But if you are really worried about it then a pre-wed shoot could be a good idea. An hours shoot in an area of your choosing (without a 1 hr drive of where I’m based in Accrington). You’ll get some practise in front of the camera and some lovely pictures to keep too.
I absolutely love seeing your pictures in print and an album makes the perfect new family heirloom. I offer a range of different sizes and you can order an album any time before or after your wedding day.
An Experienced Second Photographer
A second photographer is a great idea if you’ve got a large wedding, a tight timescale, would like two addresses covering in the morning or you just fancy loads of extra pictures! I have a team of experienced professional photographers who I work with regularly who’d love to come along.
Some ImportaNT questions...
I know choosing your wedding photography is TOUGH! There’s bloody loads of us for one thing and you need to know I’m the right photographer for you. Hopefully after looking through the wesbite you’ve got a good idea of my style of shooting but here’s some answers to some of those important questions.
is travel included?
All my packages include travel within the North West area – Lancashire, Manchester, Cheshire, up into the Lake District and even the occasional jaunt over the border to that there Yorkshire. If you’re getting married outside of these areas please do get in touch and I’ll send you a bespoke quotation.
AM I the right PHOTOGRAPHER for you?
It’s really important to choose the best fit for your wedding day and I hope that you feel it could be me! Please make sure you have a good look through my weddings page and gallery to see my style of work and read some reviews from past couples. My photography style is very relaxed but I still love spending some time on portraits and capturing a few family group shots if you want them. Above all I want to present you with a gallery that makes you feel like you’re reliving your day every time you look at them.
You’ve probably got lots of them! Which is why I’ve put together this handy FAQ page full of boring but serious information. If you do have any other questions at all please do get in touch.